- Never stop learning. Learn something new every year, whether it’s academic, a new hobby, a creative skill or sport. When you put yourself in student mode regularly, you remind yourself that there is so much more you don’t know.
- Always be grateful and count your blessings. Realize that you are given so much even without you asking.
- Strive to BE good and DO good, for the sake of others. When we focus our attention on helping someone else, we become genuinely happier.
- Be generous with smiles and hugs. The world will be a much better place for it. 🙂
- Surround yourself with people who will bring out the best in you. It may not always be pleasant though so be prepared for some difficult conversations.
- Baby steps, as long as they are steps in the right direction, are good steps and will get you closer to your dreams.
- If you need a nudge, get a coach 🙂
Check out the infographic below: